Monday 26 March 2012

The Edible Beach

I have some very exciting news! Remember the sneak peaks of the photoshoot I was involved with a few weeks ago? Well you can now see the first images!
They are for the Cake and Bake Show at Earls Court 22-23rd September.
Miss Cakehead and myself are creating an edible beach for the show and if you are looking for some tips on cake painting you may wish to attend! 
You can get your tickets here.







Nathan Pask is the amazing photographer and the models are the fabulous Miss Cakehead, Dan P Carter  Juliet Seer from Fancy Nancy Cakes and Luke Collings (the director of the Cake and Bake Show) . The Cake and Bake Show cake is by the wonderful Nevie-Pie Cakes (who could that be?) along with any painted cookies you may see. I can't lay claim to the bread though, that was made by my local artisan bakers Cakes, Cakes and More Cakes.

1 comment: