Tuesday 16 November 2010

SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT...etc

 

I found out today that my gingerbread house from last year made it to the favourites on Martha's blog.  I tried to phone everyone I knew but they were all busy!  So I had to make do with jumping and screaming in front of the kidlets!
I have been spurred on to finish this years gingerbread which is sitting without decoration or roof on top of my fridge!

On a separate note apologies for the lack of blogs but I am manically busy with fairs and radio slots.
You can listen again to last weeks here.  I come on about two hours in. I was talking about decorating the Christmas cake and making mincemeat.

I am hoping for a Christmas giveaway soon!
xx

15 comments:

  1. Well deserved congrats. It is truly THE most amazing gingerbread house ever. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is truely beautiful, I am not surprised that Martha rates it so high .... well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!!! I adore that gingerbread house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not surprised!!I loved it then..love it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is amazing, oh my gosh I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you. I bet you are chuffed to bits. |Well deserved because it's GORGEOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations...it is adorable--as is everything you produce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! that is awesome! i would be totally estatic too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done.
    I can't wait to see this year's, but how will it top this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely, contemporary "take" on a gingerbread house. Love it. Congratulations on being mentioned on Martha's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you and I am not surprised at the recognition - you deserve it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete